Member Self Service gives you access to your individual information, allowing you to:
- view and update your own personal information and contact details,
- check your membership and salary history,
- perform pension projection calculations based on a number of scenarios,
- notify the Pensions Service of any amendments required,
- view how much of your pension growth annual tax allowance you have used, and
- contact us directly
To register for Member Self Service please click here: Member Self Service
Member Self Service will be the default method for receiving your Local Government Pension Scheme Annual Benefit Statement. It is, therefore, highly recommended that you take the opportunity to sign up now and familiarise yourself with the website.
To assist you please use our guide to MSS - Member Self Service User Guide
If you email LGSS Pensions directly, via your MSS account, a response will be provided within 5 working days.