After the end of each contribution year on the 31st March, we have to post contributions to the pension record of each active member of the LGPS. We therefore require an end of year return from each employer in the Cambridgeshire Fund and Northamptonshire Fund.
The end of year return enables us to complete our end of year processes including:
- Posting pension contributions to member records
- Validating anomalies from the pay generation process
- Identifying any missing starter and leaver notifications
- Producing an annual benefit statement for each active member
- Providing membership information to our Scheme Actuary as part of the triennial valuation process.
We will notify employers of our year end data format in time for employers to provide their data. It is therefore important that you inform us of any changes in your contact details.
Those employers who have pensionable employees that work variable hours, will also be asked to provide separate information confirming the average hours for each individual.